- Within outlook click on the “File” Menu up the top left of your screen:
2. Select "Account Settings" as shown below
Choose Manual setup or additional server types, then click Next.
Choose POP or IMAP and click Next.
- The “POP and IMAP Account Settings” window appears.
This is the window where you’ll enter most of your account settings. You want the window to look like this:
- “Your Name” is the name that other people will see when you send them e-mail. It should usually be your full name.
- Enter your “Email Address”. The address must be the e-mail address of the mailbox you are trying to access
- For “Account Type”, choose POP3 or IMAP.
- Enter yourdomain.com.au for both the “Incoming mail server” and “Outgoing mail server (SMTP)”.
- Enter your e-mail address again as the “User Name”.
- Type your e-mail password into the “Password” box.
- Make sure that “Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)” is not selected.
- To test the account settings, click “Test Account Settings”. If both the incoming and outgoing test complete successfully then you can close the test and click “Next” to finish the account setup.
4. Once you are back to the home screen within outlook you will need to select "Send/Receive"